Looking for some fantastic Christmas activities for you and your family???We have some great suggestions for you:· Illuminate the Chinese Lantern
TIPS TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME AND MAKE A KNOCK OUT IMPRESSION
If you’re planning to put your home on the market, it pays to make sure you’re maximizing your equity. Equity is the difference between your home’s current value and what you owe on the property.
Taking on a large scale remodeling project can boost your home’s value and make it more appealing to buyers BUT it can also break the bank AND completely stress you out if you’re not careful. Instead of spending thousands on major home improvements, consider tackling one or more of these less expensive projects. You might even be able to tackle most yourself!
- Dirty and painted light switches and outlet covers can age a home so install new ones
- Havet he carpets cleaned
- The least expensive thing any seller can do before marketing their home is to perform a deep cleaning of every surface in the home. Don’t forget the vents, baseboards, cabinets, blinds, windows and door knobs.
- Add a closet! The price difference between a 3 Bedroom home and a 4 Bedroom home is significant! If you have an office or den, consider adding a closet so that it can be considered a bedroom.
- Paint dated cabinets
- Replace old hardware with new drawer and cabinet pulls
- Add a backsplash
- Add under cabinet lighting
- Install a new faucet
- Install a new light fixture
- Add new lighting
- Install a new faucet
- Fresh paint
- Hang some fluffy new towels
- Remove dated wallpaper
- Scrub it super clean
- Clean or replace tile grout
- Recaulking can make an old bathroom sparkle
Bump up your curb appeal by turning your tired looking yard into an inviting space. Go from bland to beautiful with these tips:
- Cut and edge the grass
- Remove weeds
- Trim bushes
- Add a new mailbox
- Add some colorful potted plants
- Add some new mulch
- Add new house numbers
- Install a new front door lock
- Paint the front door
- Install some landscape lighting
- Pressure wash the siding, sidewalks, driveway, deck and patio
Create visual space. You can’t increase the square footage of your home but you can create an illusion that the rooms are large and spacious. Remove extra unnecessary large or bulky furnishings and let the light shine in. The more clutter you have in a room, the more cramped it will seem.
Spending just a few hundred dollars can pay off big and it can also mean the difference between selling your home quickly or spending months on the market. If you’re not sure which projects you should tackle, let The Bunch Team help you figure out how to get the most bang for your home improvement dollar!
Latest Blog Posts
If you’re thinking about puttingyour home on the market, taking the time to make sure your home looks greatboth inside and outside will help increase its value. Most homeowners spend alot of time